Friday, April 16, 2010

Don't Click On This Link

Oh, you're thinking, this one of those reverse psychology things, right? She actually wants me to click the link.

No! I don't! I mean, look at the title:

Just Discovered: A Leech With Giant Teeth That Lives In Your Nose

A leech. With giant teeth. That LIVES IN YOUR NOSE.

A short scene:

Daisy: Clicks Ew. EW. EEEEEWWWWW. WHY DID AM I READING THIS?
Mr. Razor: What? Looks OH GOD, WHY ARE YOU READING THAT?
Daisy: I don't know!
Mr. Razor: Go back! Go back!

I'm not kidding. It's disgusting. And disturbing. Don't look.

Happy Friday, all!

1 comment:

  1. EW. The second leech (eye) is actually worse. Did you happen to hear the recent episode of "This American Life" about parasites? Some dude intentionally infected himself with hookworm to cure his allergies. EW EW EW.

    ReplyDelete